一 入關 麻煩請給我你的護照。 May I see your passport, please?
這是我的護照。 Here is my passport / Here it is.
旅行的目的爲何? Whats the purpose of your visit? (移民)(觀光)(公務)。 (Immigrant)(Sightseeing)(Businese).
隨身攜帶多少現金? How much money do you have with you?
大約10,000元。 I have 10,000 dollars.
祝你玩得愉快。 Good. Have a nice day.
謝謝。 Thank you.
二 行李
我在何處可取得行李? Where can I get my baggage?
我找不到我的行李。 I canfind my baggage.
這是我的行李票。 Here is my claim tag.
是否可麻煩緊急查詢? Could you please check it urgently?
你總共遺失了幾件行李? How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
請描述你的行李。 Can you describe your baggage?
它是一個中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。 It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and its gray.
它是一個上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑藍色行李箱。 It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. Its dark blue.
它是一個茶色小旅行袋。 Its a small ovemight bag. Its light brown.
我們正在調查,請稍等一下。 Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。 We may have lost some baggage so wed like to make a lost baggage report.
請和我到辦公室。 Would you come with me to the office?
多快可找到? How soon will I find out?
一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。 Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as youve located it.
若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助и? How can you help me if you cant find my baggage today?
我想要購買過夜所需的用品。 Id like to purchase what I need for the night.
三 海關申報
請出示護照和申報單。 Your passport and declaration card, please.
是否有任何東西需要申報? Do you have anything to declare?沒有。 No, I dont.
請打開這個袋子。 Please open this bag.
這些東西是做何用? What are these?
這些是我私人使用的東西。 These are for my personal use.
這些是給朋友的禮物。 These are gifts for my friends.
這是我要帶去台灣的當地紀念品。 This is a souvenir that Im taking to Toronto.
你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎? Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。 Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
這個相機是我私人使用的。 The camera is for my personal use.
你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。 Youll have to pay duty on this.
你還有其他行李嗎? Do you have any other baggage? 好了!
請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。 O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
四 機位預約、確認篇
聯合航空,您好。 Hello. This is United Airlines.
請說您的大名與班機號碼? Whats your name and flight number?
行程是那一天?6月10日。 When is it? June 10th.
我找不到您的大名。真的? I cant find your name. Really?
我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。 I still cant find your name on the reservation list.
一個經濟艙座位,對嗎? One economy class seat, is that right?
謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機? Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?
你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。 You must check-in at least one hour before.
抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。 Sorry, this flight is full.
下一班飛往多倫多的班機何時起飛? When will the next flight to Toronto leave?
太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間? That will be fine. Whats the flight number and departure time?
我想要再確認班機。 Id like to reconfirm my flight.
我的名字是傑瑞煩 “03班機。 My name is Wesley Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Toronto.
我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。 Id like to make sure of the time it leaves.
請再告訴我一次您的大名? May I have your name again?
別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。 Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
沒問題,您已完成訂位。 Now you have been booked.
起飛前2小時。 Two hours before departure time.
(飛機客滿時) 那麽,請幫我重新訂位。 Then, please give me a new reservation.
若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大? What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
後天,星期五。 The day after tomorrow, Friday
費用多少? What is the fare?
|